EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science with Minor in Applied Mathematics, Kennesaw State University – 2020
Related Coursework: Soil and Water Sciences, Geology, Mapping, Organic Chemistry, Toxicology, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Policy & Politics, Environmental Ethics
- Specializes in groundwater evaluation and sampling (bailer, peristaltic pump, VOC vials, quality control, slug test).
- Utilized ArcGIS software to evaluate progress of brownfield rehabilitation in the state of Georgia.
- Practiced lab techniques and procedures (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Infrared spectroscopy, Thin Layer Chromatography, Gas Chromatography) for the identification of chemical compounds and contaminants.
- Analyzes data and results to compile explicable interpretations for reports.
- Utilizes computer and software skills to help formulate comprehensive conclusions in scientific and mathematical investigations (ArcGIS, MATLAB, Scientific Notebook, Maple, Java, R, SAS, Python).
Year started with Contour: 2020